Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

nerd.gif

these and i'm done....i need to start coppin a few AM 2009's.....no chilis for me......maybe those comets....thanks alot mayhemgatz...
mad.gif
......r those droppin...?
happy.gif

I cant wait for these to drop not many people around Providence can f*** with these. i hope stores get it here unless i go back to da city for em

This is an Official Post with no Official RD.......these will be brought home at first sight
wink.gif

I love the way these shoes look but I have to say as far as comfort and long walks in these they kill your feet! My legs and feet are killing me after walkingall day in the am 95 freshwater, I also have the chili's and those are worse. Has anyone ever cut the strap that holds the tongue in place? Or even removedthe insoles and replaced them with better cushioned insoles? I want to keep wearing them but if they continue to kill my feet, I'm done. I wonder if theOG's felt the same way.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I love the way these shoes look but I have to say as far as comfort and long walks in these they kill your feet! My legs and feet are killing me after walking all day in the am 95 freshwater, I also have the chili's and those are worse. Has anyone ever cut the strap that holds the tongue in place? Or even removed the insoles and replaced them with better cushioned insoles? I want to keep wearing them but if they continue to kill my feet, I'm done. I wonder if the OG's felt the same way.

Did you put the arch supports under the insole? I put them in my Chili's and Neon's and they make a difference comfort wise.

passing hard on these. only kicks i'll be copping with orange in them will be the bo's when they drop soon.
pimp.gif

Just seen a listing for these on that auction site, basically a pre-order deal
ohwell.gif
Un-Patiently waiting for these already.

Back
Top Bottom