Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Damn, had I known Eastbay was going to get these I wouldn't have ordered from Shoetrends. Oh well, I ended up getting a 2nd pair from Eastbay. I couldn't pass em up at 40% off. Before anyone asks how, its 20% cashback and used a gift card that I purchased at 20% off last time.

It's not 40% off. It's 20% off with the gift card and then 20% of that amount.

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Damn, had I known Eastbay was going to get these I wouldn't have ordered from Shoetrends. Oh well, I ended up getting a 2nd pair from Eastbay. I couldn't pass em up at 40% off. Before anyone asks how, its 20% cashback and used a gift card that I purchased at 20% off last time.

its 40%.... you get 20% off the FULL PRICE with shipping.... so lets say they are 144.99 plus 6.99 shipping thats 151.98. so take 20% off 151.98which is... $121.58 YOU PAY for the giftcard.
now cashback you get 20% off of 144.99 and thats like 30 dollars and you take that $30 off of 121.58 and bam you got them shipped for $91.58
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude knows what he is doing.... correct me if im wrong though...

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

its 40%.... you get 20% off the FULL PRICE with shipping.... so lets say they are 144.99 plus 6.99 shipping thats 151.98. so take 20% off 151.98 which is... $121.58 YOU PAY for the giftcard.
now cashback you get 20% off of 144.99 and thats like 30 dollars and you take that $30 off of 121.58 and bam you got them shipped for $91.58
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Couldn't you get more, think of this:
You get 20% off the giftcard already.. but can't you use live search cashback with that to get in essence 40% off the gift card?
Then use the gift card to pay and get the live search cashback again 20% off that?

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

its 40%.... you get 20% off the FULL PRICE with shipping.... so lets say they are 144.99 plus 6.99 shipping thats 151.98. so take 20% off 151.98 which is... $121.58 YOU PAY for the giftcard.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Couldn't you get more, think of this:
You get 20% off the giftcard already.. but can't you use live search cashback with that to get in essence 40% off the gift card?
Then use the gift card to pay and get the live search cashback again 20% off that?
nope because in the code spot you have to put in a code to get the 20% off the giftcard or use the cashback code....

Originally Posted by officialbang

^Damn you guys are reachin' - This is funny if it works!!!

well... it does work. i used this "method" on the DMP 2 pack and got 2 packs for 399.20 1 day Shipping...

thinking if i should get another pair on these....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Oranges have hit Eastbay.

They're excluded. FML.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Buy a gift card for the price plus shipping. Use the 20% off code when buying the gift card. Bam, 117 shipped.
smile.gif

Actually, there is free shipping right now with code IPEB96FP. So you would buy the gift card for145.00 and end up paying 116.00 for it.

After the gift card is approved, which is usually about a business day. Order the shoe, use the free shipping code, and the amount will be whats on your giftcard.
happy.gif

Is this for the actual tangible gift card or can this be utilized with those email joints?

EDIT: Before checking out, IPEB9YGC works on both email and tangible gift cards.

Once said email gift card is received, head to Eastbay via your Cashback portal and receive [enter amount here]% cashback.
Wow, you guys should really jump on this, even though everything worth copping is on backorder.
The above coupon code for free shipping will invalidate the cashback though rendering it useless... your choice.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Is this for the actual tangible gift card or can this be utilized with those email joints?

EDIT: Before checking out, IPEB9YGC works on both email and tangible gift cards.

Once said email gift card is received, head to Eastbay via your Cashback portal and receive [enter amount here]% cashback.
Wow, you guys should really jump on this, even though everything worth copping is on backorder.
The above coupon code for free shipping will invalidate the cashback though rendering it useless... your choice. x
yeah.... 20% cashback > free shipping...

You get free shipping doing the gift card way.

Buy a gift card for 145.00. Use the 20% off code IPEB9YGC. Your total for a 145 gift card will be 116.00. Have them email it to you, which will be free. Or youcan recharge a current gift card.

ONce you receive the gift card, buy the shoes. Choose Standard shipping. Your subtotal will be 145 plus shipping. Use code IPEB96FP for free shipping. So finaltotal is 145. Use your 145 dollar gift card that you paid 116 for to complet payment.
smile.gif

Doing the cashback will be 151.99 minus 20% cashback which comes to 122.00. Either way, you are saving money.

Correct. A $6 dollar difference in favor of the free shipping method. There is also the possibility of a lag in waiting for the cashback.

I copped my pair from shoetrends anyway but this will come in handy for future purposes.

no yall are not getting the point... you get 20% off the gift card. but when you go get the shoes with the gift card use the cashback over the shipping code...i mean thats saving $7 dollars over saving $30...but do what you want i know what im doing though...

no yall are not getting the point... you get 20% off the gift card. but when you go get the shoes with the gift card use the cashback over the shipping code... i mean thats saving $7 dollars over saving $30...but do what you want i know what im doing though...
Ahh, now I see.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

no yall are not getting the point... you get 20% off the gift card. but when you go get the shoes with the gift card use the cashback over the shipping code... i mean thats saving $7 dollars over saving $30...but do what you want i know what im doing though...
Ahh, now I see.
eek.gif

yes. just add whatever shipping cost you want until the gift card...

Back
Top Bottom