Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Originally Posted by tak

Too many releases all of a sudden
devil.gif
These T-Oranges, Livestrong AM's, Pearl Posite's, and the XII's and V pack..More stuff too add to my ever growing list
ohwell.gif
I know bro, hella releases, plus the yeezy release is right around the corner

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by tak

devil.gif
These T-Oranges, Livestrong AM's, Pearl Posite's, and the XII's and V pack..More stuff too add to my ever growing list
ohwell.gif
I know bro, hella releases, plus the yeezy release is right around the corner
I might just have to pick up a pair in the future.

Originally Posted by tak

devil.gif
ohwell.gif
word!! im gonna be broke by june,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arisorous

Originally Posted by tak

devil.gif
ohwell.gif
word!! im gonna be broke by june,
laugh.gif

I think everyone is in the same boat.. lucky or me i already have the og nubuck 12's.. but still spent about 500 this month already on kickz. smh .. nextmonth is crazy too.. Griffeys and im sure there are some more.

What the hell!!!! why do they look so dull! They better not be that dull in person. 1 more week guys!! THIS WEEKEND CAN'T COME SOONENOUGH!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

CharmCityKid wrote:

CHUNGBOB89 wrote:

the demand for these is greater than i though...hmmmm should i cop two now??
tongue.gif

probably only on NT, in baltimore and SF

true story...I never really knew baltimore was hip to air maxes like that

what?? we been doin this since DAY 1!! i'm one of the only few who have strayed away from AMs

Originally Posted by tak

devil.gif
ohwell.gif

and barkleys too
laugh.gif

NYC has them. not sure if i want drop 145 on these bad boys in these economic times. someone cop 2x pairs. one in my honor

Have these NYC Footlockers yet? I have a giftcard to burn. I am out of the loop since I don't work in Manhattan anymore... SMH

Just grabbed the Safety Oranges from FA... Copped the Griffs out of FL just now... On my way to my other job... Ima try to squeeze some pics in here later on!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGR

these will be ALL OVER
Arrrrgh! Yes they will be all over........all over my feet.

Back
Top Bottom