OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

I just got back fron Fort Valley State from kicking it wit my girl yesterday. Does anyone know where i can get a below retail pair of blk/red foams s. 13 from?

FV was dirty wasn't it?
laugh.gif

j/p. anywayz i really cant help u out there bro. all i gotta say is hit up some sneaker spots in the A, i know they didn't sell all that good like the allblak and blue foamz. theshoegame.com has a list of stores that u can hit up or hit up pys.com, thats the only site i know to get them foamz for a lil less thanretail.
wink.gif

fellow atliens, i need some help
gonna be goin to atl for new yers this yr. and tryin to see
where the good shoe spots are
any help def. appreciated

Originally Posted by moundraised23

fellow atliens, i need some help
gonna be goin to atl for new yers this yr. and tryin to see
where the good shoe spots are
any help def. appreciated

There are definately a few hot spots in Downtown ATL at Atlantic Station, the Underground, Niketown ATL at Phipps Plaza, Lenox Square Mall, and spotsaround my way like Gwinnett Place Mall, and Stonecrest. In all of the spots I mentioned, there are some Footlockers, Champs, Footactions, Finishlines, SportsProfiles, and various mom and pop stores. Hope this helped.
Damn, I haven't been here in a minute. Nice to see that there are still some team memberswho post in here. Hope to have some new members by the start of 08

some of our members done took off our official sig and did they own thang. its ok, we still deep tho.
pimp.gif

ayo blak, whats your latest pickups?

Anybody here got the DMP? Where do you guys think will be the best place get the countdown packages? Did malls get the DMP?

just ask around you local malls. i already got reserves on my pak, but if i have the dough for em, i would be koo.

the Shadows are garbage so if i did cop, i would trade for a pair of XIIIs

anybody know where I can get the XIII/X pack along with the future Countdown Packs @ Stonecrest Mall???

Originally Posted by DJ236

anybody know where I can get the XIII/X pack along with the future Countdown Packs @ Stonecrest Mall???
All of the stores in Stonecrest will carry the Countdown Packs, so u can make your own choice, but I will be at Footaction only because they usuallyopen the earliest and they have great customer service

Does any1 know if Gwinnett Place will have the countdown packs? I'm not gonna drive an hour to stonecrest if I don't have to

HAHA @ hour to Stonecrest, well it is in Zimbabwe though.

Damn that place prolly going to be hectic, any word on North Dekalb or Northlake because Stonecrest got to many teeny boppers for my liking

All of the stores in Stonecrest will carry the Countdown Packs, so u can make your own choice, but I will be at Footaction only because they usually open the earliest and they have great customer service
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

That's the best news I've heard all day. I'll probably be wearing my NKETLK just for the occasion, so get at me if anyone sees me...

^ you might as well refer to the JB forum for pics/info/etc.....
welp, might cop mines today for retail @ my spot,
laugh.gif
its tuesday=RD EARLY
pimp.gif

Just providing some info ** All regular sneaker stores in Stonecrest will have the packages** Except payless(sorry)lol your best bet DTLR in the morning

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Does anybody know of some hot spot outlets in GA for Air Jordans?

Thanks in Advance
Tanger Nike Outlet?

other than that, i dont know.

somebody help plz.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

Thanks in Advance
Tanger Nike Outlet?

somebody help plz.
nerd.gif

Thanks, do they get alot of retros and signature Jordans a few months after the release? Because I want to get a second pair of the XIII's coming inthis package sometime down the road and I know that alot of outlets split up shoes that come in a package.

Thanks in Advance
Tanger Nike Outlet?

somebody help plz.
nerd.gif

Thanks, do they get alot of retros and signature Jordans a few months after the release? Because I want to get a second pair of the XIII's coming in this package sometime down the road and I know that alot of outlets split up shoes that come in a package.
i know they got some XX2s still there for like $50 and some lows for sale, i kinda doubt there will be some split paks there, but check immediately1 month after RD.

Thanks in Advance
Tanger Nike Outlet?

somebody help plz.
nerd.gif

Thanks, do they get alot of retros and signature Jordans a few months after the release? Because I want to get a second pair of the XIII's coming in this package sometime down the road and I know that alot of outlets split up shoes that come in a package.
i know they got some XX2s still there for like $50 and some lows for sale, i kinda doubt there will be some split paks there, but check immediately 1 month after RD.

Yea, I kinda doubt it too, but I just wanted to know just in case, but this first package should sell well, but I know there will be some packages afterthis one that will be slept on and might hit outlets

Thank u for your help and I might have to go pick up them XX2's, $50 isnt bad at all
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom