Official Tattoo Thread Vol. Post Your Pics Or Hot Ones

Alright I need some help brainstorming, I want to get a piece on my chest for my son, Any suggestions?

It hurts pretty bad on the ribs... i got one about 2 years ago... when I look back on it though... it wasnt that bad at all

c3b2523e8caa092492f72caf89348cef3252bec.jpg

Need some help... I want to make an appointment in the near future with a sick artist who has a really long waiting list. I have a few ideas but I'll know exactly what I want when the time comes. I would really like to make a trip out of this so if anybody can recommend some artists in cities such as Los Angeles, San Fran, or even places outside the United States, I will really appreciate it. Thanks.

Going to Smith Street tattoo next weekend to get tatted by either Dan Santoro or Bert Krak. They are simply the best at traditional American tattoos.

Tattoo Age did a short on Dan.

Here's Part 1, the rest are on youtube as well.

Last edited:
Need some help... I want to make an appointment in the near future with a sick artist who has a really long waiting list. I have a few ideas but I'll know exactly what I want when the time comes. I would really like to make a trip out of this so if anybody can recommend some artists in cities such as Los Angeles, San Fran, or even places outside the United States, I will really appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm no expert but you should know what style tattoo you want. That will help the experts on here help suggest some artists for you.

I wanna get a tat similiar to marquis daniels suicidal only the strong survive instead of some random guy i want a demon on my arm or chest with the same thing only the strong surive

cuban- Hoping to stop by the shop to speak with you and/or Eric M. within the next couple of weeks when I go up to U Del. Hope you got a few minutes to spare.

Did that cuban guy ever post pictures of his tattoo work?

I'm very interested to see his work. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom