Official T.I. King Uncaged Anticipation Thread - Coming ...soon...

Halfway thru...dont really sound like a Tip or T.I. album. Some good songs tho.
pimp.gif

after a first listen the album is pretty solid minus Amazing and Lay me Down... shoulda kept Got Your Back on there along with Dying in Your Arms, Yeah U know, and Im Back

yea. this album isn't gonna do big numbers due to lack of promotion. and plus, does he even have any singles being played on the radio or anything? I honestly haven't heard a single song from this album until I listened to it today. the entire album was brand new to me
laugh.gif

Its a good album...its gonna get slept on heavy tho

that rico love joint is the wackest song on there to me

sidebar: I wonder how Tip felt when he was performing Rubberband man on Storytellers sum of the lyrics "call me troubleman, always in trouble man..." i take it they filmed that during the month before his sentence

Will be dl'n this tonight. Kind of nice that the album is slept on and most of the tracks didn't leak online prior like his last few albums. I had heard like 75% of King before it leaked.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Its a good album...its gonna get slept on heavy tho

that rico love joint is the wackest song on there to me

sidebar: I wonder how Tip felt when he was performing Rubberband man on Storytellers sum of the lyrics "call me troubleman, always in trouble man..." i take it they filmed that during the month before his sentence

THIS. the album will be so slept on and this album is actually really good. i've been bumping it non stop. it plays good straight though too.

Back
Top Bottom