Official T.I. King Uncaged Anticipation Thread - Coming ...soon...

Official album cover

t.i.-no-mercy-official-album-cover.jpg

I tweaked it a little in PS

nxkyg3.jpg

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Let's just hope it's a good cd. IMO Paper Trail was straight
pimp.gif
so lets' hope it is like that or better

This.
And when does this come out?

Got a feeling this may be TI's last album honestly.  He's been on a steady decline with each album.  I could care less about the title of album I'm more concerned about the content of the album.  Haven't heard much from this album that screams cop it when it drops.  Then again I could be totally wrong.

Da R, I'm leaning towards the opposite. I think once, or rather if, he moves past his personal issues, and does his bid, he'll catch fire again. What he's been doing recently just doesn't sound like genuine TIP. I would hope he finds that sound once again, but if not, son had one hell of a run. Personally, one of the GOATs in the game.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Da R, I'm leaning towards the opposite. I think once, or rather if, he moves past his personal issues, and does his bid, he'll catch fire again. What he's been doing recently just doesn't sound like genuine TIP. I would hope he finds that sound once again, but if not, son had one hell of a run. Personally, one of the GOATs in the game.
I hope I'm wrong, but man this dude has lost his fire though.  Everybody has their run in this game and once your time is up it's up.  Look @ Jeezy for example. At one point dude was absolutely killing the game, now this cat album keeps gettin pushed back and he hasn't had a radio friendly single yet when it was a non issue he last few albums.  It's crazy
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

this is gonna be bad...

i hope its not but i have low expectations...

This......Unfortunately.
I have every TI CD, including his official mixtapes...........Damn shame what this dudes life has turned into

I got to admit i never gave TIP a chance in my i pod ,cpu or car stereo..But recently i heard a number of his tracks (everything besides the singles) and i was blown away. I can truly say TIP can spit with the best of them. ever since then i been bangin TI music all day every day...im most def waiting for NO mercy to drop.. Ive been NYC MC biased for most of my life 

Damn, I guess hating on Tip is whats hot in the streets. One thing you cannot deny, however, is the dude's ability to manifest his circumstances in poetic prose. I mean, when you think how many dope, meaningful tracks that son has produced, it's ridiculous. I listened to 'Still Aint Forgave myself' for the first time in a minute last night. If you can't appreciate Tips greatness from listening to that, then your opinion is certainly not anything I'm interested in.

This new track is a hit. Big hit. T.I. will be back. Though he has probably managed to alienated a segment of his radio fan base, his true fans will always follow him. Tip's greatest appeal has always been that he is real. You never felt like he was an artist that you liked; rather he was just like one of your home boys who could just spit real good. And the fact that he effs up just like us on a daily basis, it just seems to make him more authentic. I'm not saying that I encourage artists to undergo turmoil to connect with their fans, but for some reason it just works for Tip. Son has the ability to make the lyrics palpable with his delivery, and coupled with his experiences, it just makes for a very, real connection with the listener. And that's why I'm a fan of the dude.

I still remember where I was, and how I felt, after I first listened to I'm serious in 2000.  I damn near cried listening to Still Aint Forgave Myself for the first time. You cannot discount son's abilities. Doing so is preposterous 

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Damn, I guess hating on Tip is whats hot in the streets. One thing you cannot deny, however, is the dude's ability to manifest his circumstances in poetic prose. I mean, when you think how many dope, meaningful tracks that son has produced, it's ridiculous. I listened to 'Still Aint Forgave myself' for the first time in a minute last night. If you can't appreciate Tips greatness from listening to that, then your opinion is certainly not anything I'm interested in.

This new track is a hit. Big hit. T.I. will be back. Though he has probably managed to alienated a segment of his radio fan base, his true fans will always follow him. Tip's greatest appeal has always been that he is real. You never felt like he was an artist that you liked; rather he was just like one of your home boys who could just spit real good. And the fact that he effs up just like us on a daily basis, it just seems to make him more authentic. I'm not saying that I encourage artists to undergo turmoil to connect with their fans, but for some reason it just works for Tip. Son has the ability to make the lyrics palpable with his delivery, and coupled with his experiences, it just makes for a very, real connection with the listener. And that's why I'm a fan of the dude.

I still remember where I was, and how I felt, after I first listened to I'm serious in 2000.  I damn near cried listening to Still Aint Forgave Myself for the first time. You cannot discount son's abilities. Doing so is preposterous 
QFT.
That aint "I Still Luv You" off of Trap Musik were both real %%$@. I cant count son out yet, Paper Trial was still good to me and was a vast improvement over T.I. vs T.I.P (which I thought was horrible, save for "Tell Em I Said That").  I will admit his mixtape was weak and both his singles off this album have been kinda ehhh to me, but we'll see what happens.  Remember Me and The Way You Want It only came out a year ago, so I think he still has the potential.

"Paper Trail" was very good.

But I also have a feeling this is going to be weak. I'm not expecting any billboard chart-toppers on this one.

Nobody in this thread is hating at all, well at least not from my view point.  We are all entitled to opinions just like you stated yours.  His career has been on a downard spiral musically and his joints have been either a hit or miss.  Nobody can deny joints like What's Your Name, Be Easy, U Don't Know Me, etc.  Everything you mentioned has to do with his past music, not his current and that's what we're discussing here is the current. 

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

QFT.
That aint "I Still Luv You" off of Trap Musik were both real %%$@. I cant count son out yet, Paper Trial was still good to me and was a vast improvement over T.I. vs T.I.P (which I thought was horrible, save for "Tell Em I Said That").  I will admit his mixtape was weak and both his singles off this album have been kinda ehhh to me, but we'll see what happens.  Remember Me and The Way You Want It only came out a year ago, so I think he still has the potential.

Yep.

Young Dro checks out T.I.’s album packaging and cracks some jokes. This video also confirms some rumored collaborations… Not mentioned in the video though is Eminem’s feature on the album.

Back
Top Bottom