Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG4661.jpg

Also got this in the morning. Keep getting small by mistake...did the same thing with the CDG hoodie. Hit ATC instead of size and didnt wanna take the extra time tryna fix it. Its cool though cuz these are only gonna be used to get other stuff i want. Gonna use one to get the blue unions to complete the set maybe.
Screenshot_20181206-124050.jpg

Edit: Processing took for ****ing EVER

Last edited:
IMAG4661.jpg

Also got this in the morning. Keep getting small by mistake...did the same thing with the CDG hoodie. Hit ATC instead of size and didnt wanna take the extra time tryna fix it. Its cool though cuz these are only gonna be used to get other stuff i want. Gonna use one to get the blue unions to complete the set maybe.

Damn, you went from not getting a time slot to copping two BOGOs real quick. Congrats b

Was thinking Natural color was my first choice last night until I started seeing pics online along with product photos. Can barely even notice the box logo on that color and even from a close distance, it looks like you're just wearing a plain solid crewneck smh

Natural needed more of a contrast but it reminds me of the monochrome box logos. Had to switch it up last minute to grey.

IMG_9456.JPG
Anyone have any experience with dyeing clothes?
Box Logo From Fall 2008
Been washed and used to its full extent these past 10 years. I want to dye it back to a richer black, but im afraid of the white SUPREME letters
turning black as well. Any tips?

People that already got shipping, is this from initial drop at 11 or the restock 20 min later?

IMAG4661.jpg

Edit: Processing took for ****ing EVER

Orrrrrr you can gift it to your homegirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom