Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
11ECDD4A-B378-4225-9CC6-00ECAB15AE66.png

$15 off stockx with BLKFRIDAY15
Thanks! Copped the Blessed DVD.

I didn't even see where to add the code.
I didn't even click finish but a got a confirmation email at full price (my paypal account is linked).

How do I fix this?

I didn't even see where to add the code.
I didn't even click finish but a got a confirmation email at full price (my paypal account is linked).

How do I fix this?
In the “discount” field. Contact them and see if they’ll apply it retroactively.

Wow, the price on both the jackets are holding up well.
Mind you that people who copped online probably sold theirs the day of on stockx

Yeah just got the same notice for a beanie. They could have just cancelled the order. Ain’t no reason for it to raise a damn fraud alert lol

Wish I saw that code earlier because I picked up the sulphur fleece early this morning from SX during my ride to the airport. Also picked up the jacket in large thru PayPal invoice from a seller on eBay. Waiting on seller from StockX to ship the black fleece. They have 3 business days to ship for new releases, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly thinking about scooping that sulfur since it’s the lowest resell amount and stocking it. It would be a piece that you’ll be happy you had in the future.
That sulphuric fleece is %#*+en sick!!! Don’t see anything wrong with the color combo. I bet it’ll look even better in person. Can’t wait for it to come.

looking like people are selling fleeces or jackets at $520-700 right now. hoping for some price drop

i got a general question for guys buying off stockx

theres no plastic packaging and supreme price/hangtag with orders right?

or sometimes orders come with plastic packaging and supreme price/hangtag?

They use their own plastic bag/packaging. But supreme price/hang tag still attached.

This guy in the vid says beanie is HUGE.

Damn I was thinking about copping a beanie but that **** does look huge :lol: I’d say my head is normal to above average. I always assume north face stuff is gonna be on the bigger side tho

Video reminded me of the old days on the hype beast forums, who remembers the TNF vs north face drama :nerd::lol:

They take everything out the plastic wrap(if online purchased). They put it in their own StockX bag with a sticker and receipt. I’ve never had a price tag with my orders.

damn been sick this whole week and didn’t really pay attention to this drop at all. These fleece pics got me in my feelings :blush:

What color is the back? All white or does it have the same color pattern? Or the top is black ?

Last edited:
Whoa...So I decided to give it a shot and emailed Jenna at StockX directly regarding the blkfriday15 code to my purchase and see if she could apply it to my order. She responded in less than 30 min and gave me the discount. Gotta love their customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom