• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tried to log on this morning, but got a "ERROR 403 FORBIDDEN" message, and now I cant access the site. Dont know what I did, but anyone know how to fix this? (never have used a bot, etc).

tried to log on this morning, but got a "ERROR 403 FORBIDDEN" message, and now I cant access the site. Dont know what I did, but anyone know how to fix this? (never have used a bot, etc).

try different browser and see what happens.

You using normal chrome autofill? If so, I highly doubt thats the cause. If you are using an extension for autofill or something other than normal chrome autofill then I would guess thats whats causing it. Or your IP is flagged, but I highly doubt that too. Cause i've had the same issue where it would send me back to cart but thats when bots where way to active and working on the site. This release Supreme turned their bot deter "switch" on.
Yea I use the reg chrome auto that remembers your info, no extension when going manual

Sent me back to beginning of cart checkout process

Yup had keys rub some knifes to nothing. The Key Knife comes to mind.
Logo on key knife, which i still have on my keys, wore off in like a week. Sold the second one I had because of the low print quality. Should have just got the generic on off amazon lol.

Chrome autofill always works for me except on last year’s bogo, had to manually enter for that one. Never had to deal with captcha either, probably because im synced in with my gmail account.

Edit: i also either paste or type my cvv, i dont think it really matters

I was using extending with my cvv already autofilled . It failed me

error 403 is an up ban from what i’ve read

Oh well.. doesn’t seem the beanies are gonna restock. At least my killer tee is finally on the way from stockx. I’ll grab a beanie in a week or two when they drop below a bill.

Ended up impulse buying a black camp cap.. wanted the black beanie..

was working and totally missed the beanies.... ohh well next year

just bought a camp cap to give me some relief LOL:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
The field jacket is beautiful, but the sizing on it is WTF. A medium is 24-1/4 chest width. I know it has a thermal lining but damn, the snap front twill was 23 chest width with no lining and that was OD baggy. Good luck on the fit whoever copped or get it altered.

:wow: - just looked at the size chart. The XL I ordered is gonna be a tent on me :sick:

Hope the sizing ain't too baggy but I did copp thinking it would be a layering piece with a hoodie underneath.

This may be my only salvation. If not I'll have to flip it for a large....

I'm 403 banned on my work wifi and I didn't even go for anything on supreme here today...I was still in the subway when I went for stuff on my phone today

Da hell

Im in a group chat with two other NTers... y'all dont know how we suffer trying to cop bots..
I’ve been missing out all season because I don’t work at a desk anymore and don’t have good service while working to try mobile. I can post screenshots of me cursing out the other NTers for hitting this season and I keep missing out. We all manual. Just have to be fast.

I’ve been missing out all season because I don’t work at a desk anymore and don’t have good service while working to try mobile. I can post screenshots of me cursing out the other NTers for hitting this season and I keep missing out. We all manual. Just have to be fast.

Next bot restock... we in it to win it.

Tell that other girl to keep her camp hat... lol I’m still rolling from that son I’m sorry.

Yeah and I’m one of the people you always cursing at. LOL

I almost copped a bot recently but the kid selling it to me got scammed and didn’t have a working key. And the reputable bots are OD priced in the secondary market, only worth it if u plan on being a reseller. I have a good job I don’t go to the post office if I don’t need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom