• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Group tee in green and remember tee in grey. Came with faces, eternal and Reggie sticker pack.
35242ECA-67BE-4379-878D-0C30A3B9C8F2.jpeg

When I put 2 Nike earrings in the cart and go to check out it bumps down to the price of one earring automatically. Not pulling the trigger unless I get two with one shipping charge. Anyone notice this?

Still ended up blowing money on Preme today, just not on their site. ebay order I had for blk group got cancelled. So I bought a grey one on the bay w/code. Then look on stockx and the price on blk dropped in my size, so I put in a bid and hit another. Now I have to wait for the price to go up a bit more on grey to get my money back. :frown: Or maybe I’ll just keep both.. it’s been a pain to even get one in.

Still the same on desk top for me. Just bought a Green GZA off SX for a price I can live with so no Nike Earings unless they sit till next week, and that’s if it’s a flop drop.

These tees feel bigger than normal imo. Shouldve copped Large instead :smh:
If anyone wants to cop what I paid for them, PM me.

XL Liquid Swords Tee (Heather Grey)
XL Group Tee (Navy)
XL Eternal Tee (Navy)
Yeah man I can fit a large lol XL is pretty baggy. I'd cop from you but I don't need doubles. Let the ones that didn't cop eat.

Last edited:
A bit off-topic from all yesterdays´s order talk but just too good to not mention it: a German smoothie brand – well known for their out of the box marketing – released a set of four limited smoothie drinks with cheesy Ed Hardy Prints on it. Only the word Supreme in the Ribbons give a hint on whats underneath. When you remove the foil the bottles show 4 different Supreme Designs (just opened one in the pic!).
Now everyone is one the hunt for them. I know, all in-official but haha, this must be one the best marketing campaigns of 2018!

#Makeedhardygreatagain
IMG_4607.jpg
IMG_E4608.jpg

A bit off-topic from all yesterdays´s order talk but just too good to not mention it: a German smoothie brand – well known for their out of the box marketing – released a set of four limited smoothie drinks with cheesy Ed Hardy Prints on it. Only the word Supreme in the Ribbons give a hint on whats underneath. When you remove the foil the bottles show 4 different Supreme Designs (just opened one in the pic!).
Now everyone is one the hunt for them. I know, all in-official but haha, this must be one the best marketing campaigns of 2018!

#Makeedhardygreatagain
IMG_4607.jpg
IMG_E4608.jpg
Wait so is this an actual collab? Also you gonna send me one? LMAO

No, it´s no official collab, more like an adbusting campaign. The four different bottles also contain one design with a KAWs middlefinger and a deep red bottle with white font.
Bought the last four that were available at my local store and checked for three more stores – all sold out unfortunately!

No, it´s no official collab, more like an adbusting campaign. The four different bottles also contain one design with a KAWs middlefinger and a deep red bottle with white font.
Bought the last four that were available at my local store and checked for three more stores – all sold out unfortunately!
Is this sold in germany only?

love my grey joints. too clean and too easy to wear. love it. wish I was able to grabe more colors
yeah the terracotta color wasn't for me, but the L fit perfectly. Way better than my XL Ripple LS from SS18.. the wrist cuffs are huge

My plaid hoodie finally shipped… I could get some sleep now… couldn’t sleep last night cuz I was thinking about my order being shipped out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom