• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee finally came in, order complete.

IMG_3735.jpg

olive easily man

Co-sign olive. :smokin

Olive looks like the standout but I’m going for tees first. Feel like olive will be the first one gone. Need a hot sleeper color. I think red might be it but for some reason I feel like the flowers are blue. I don’t know if Supreme has shown it already or I’m just assuming. Maybe black?

Only color choice I’m having trouble with is the Group tee. I can’t get a read on what to go for I like a lot of the colors. Liquid Swords I’m going Grey and Remember in red.

I’m having trouble thinking of the color for Group as well. I’m really digging the slate color from the preview. Really good contrast. Liquid swords in dark green is really nice too. Want it in black but I have so many black tees. Need to diversify...

I really want that Group tee.

Does anybody have any auto fill info for mobile/iPhones X. I’ll be at work when the drop happens.

I’m having trouble thinking of the color for Group as well. I’m really digging the slate color from the preview. Really good contrast. Liquid swords in dark green is really nice too. Want it in black but I have so many black tees. Need to diversify...

Same here. Almost all the graphic tees I have are in black. I gotta switch it up this season.

Might be taking my biggest Supreme L tomorrow. Saturday when they first tried to deliver my cdg hoodie, my dumb *** fell asleep for like a half hour and of course they came while I was sleep :smh:. Had to work today and gotta work tomorrow so I wont be home for the final attempt. The super used to always be home to get my packages but that hasnt been the case lately. Desperately searching for someone to sit in my crib and sign for this package lol.

IMAG4316.jpg

Thank God for friends

I'm sticking with black from here on out most likely as well.

Where's GZA beanie?

We’re probably going to have to wait for the Euro drop to see. I forsee something with the B.I.B.L.E. text and not an all over print of the album cover. Or maybe something Chess related?

Hopefully it’s Rza razor Rza razor sharp.

Wait, y'all gotta sign from your packages from supreme?

They never put signature confirmation for me. Just got my CDG hoodie yesterday

gunna try for the supremes tee but probably just gunna be that green/blue flannel and im out this week :smokin

Anybody got any auto fill advice for the iPhone?

I’ll be at work during the drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom