• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just moved my desktop computer into my living room so I can connect to the modem with an Ethernet cable. Then had my daughter time me with a stop watch during test check outs. Got down to around 6 seconds consistently. My wife came home and looked at us like we are crazy.
that’s really quick bro.

in 6 seconds they gonna think it’s a bot

Just moved my desktop computer into my living room so I can connect to the modem with an Ethernet cable. Then had my daughter time me with a stop watch during test check outs. Got down to around 6 seconds consistently. My wife came home and looked at us like we are crazy.

6 seconds is fast but it wont matter if site lags. If you refresh and get a blank screen then RIP.

At the gym, getting ready for tomorrow like...

2ht4nw2222.gif

Last edited:
Apple keychain ready on my laptop. The only thing is remember my CVV number I’m always switching the first 2 digits. I’m kinda excited can’t front.

THIS, all of THIS.
Quick don’t matter if the track is closed.
I’m just out here living my life a 1/4 mile at a time.
IInwill also have the site on my phone as well as the app loaded. If we get lag hopefully everyone gets lag. But there was a major difference from going from the WiFi card to Ethernet. My ping went from 20’s to 7ms. Doubled my download and a nice jump in upload. Maybe my WiFi card is garbage?

IInwill also have the site on my phone as well as the app loaded. If we get lag hopefully everyone gets lag. But there was a major difference from going from the WiFi card to Ethernet. My ping went from 20’s to 7ms. Doubled my download and a nice jump in upload. Maybe my WiFi card is garbage?

If you had to choose app or mobile what would you go with?

One of the big cook groups just posted on Twitter that they’ll be posting in store stock numbers for the box logos tonight in their discord.

We need an insider :nerd:

If you had to choose app or mobile what would you go with?
I would say mobile because it has my info saved and Safari has my CC info saved so just a quick touch and type in CCV. I was getting check outs on the phone around 7-8 seconds. But it’s over the WiFi obviously.

Reactions: You
My old iPhone 6s seems to work better than the X on preme drops. Did alright in ss18 for some accessories and moderately hyped items. But never seem to get through on the super hyped stuff tho.. usually gets hung up carting, or the check out tab never shows up.

Reactions: You
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom