• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn was hoping people wouldn't like the cat in the hat hoodie so it'll be easier to cop for myself. Damn Cat in the hat, motion varsity, bear, scale, stop watch, crewneck, script hoodie, give it all to me! Don't need all that polartec stuff where I'm at though

Can anyone fill me in on how online registration works? Live in Philly, but want to take a trip out (if I get picked)

The Gatos for skaters are like one of the things SB has done right. The grey ones look okay but this confirms at least (I think) that the Gatos are coming back.

So two things...

Why is anyone even bothering to resell the newspaper? After fees and shipping on a whopping $7.99 buy it now

What’s even the point? Make $2-$3 profit? If even that

That’s so much work for legit nothing lol

And as far as the season goes

It’s ok

A few pieces here and there I like but not many

Let’s see how the collaborations go

^well when you get a certain amount like 50 plus it starts adding up

Someone that has 100 and could turn a 2-3 profit on each paper, alot of running around on a rainy day but it is a profit for basically nothing

Me personally i dont see the big deal, there is literally nothing else in the newspaper (nothing i found) besides the cover, all hype at its finest

its an super easy way to boost up sales on Ebay or Grailed. more overall sales lead to more buyers feeling comfortable purchasing from you

I woke up this morning to move my car and made some rounds, ofc some stores were already ran down on

6B7B356C-23AA-4FFC-ACD5-38F827BC1C7A.png
what does the Dream shirt look like?

So two things...

Why is anyone even bothering to resell the newspaper? After fees and shipping on a whopping $7.99 buy it now

What’s even the point? Make $2-$3 profit? If even that

That’s so much work for legit nothing lol

And as far as the season goes

It’s ok

A few pieces here and there I like but not many

Let’s see how the collaborations go

Agreed. Even more of a pain if you have to go out of your way to the post office to ship it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom