• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 tees in 1 order
Challenge accepted

tenor.gif

That's corny as ****

FW Supreme season really kills me because I would love half of this outerwear but I live in Florida and only got like 2 months max to wear any of it

Funny little story for you guys in the midst of the madness...

I woke up early this am to grab the Post at the local spot near my girl's place in Queens... Dude had the newspapers behind the counter and asked me how many I wanted, I said give me two. Dude says $3, I say cool. I take my money clip and wallet out and shuffle through a wad of cash to get to my singles. I usually never carry a lot of money on me but had more than usual because my buddy paid me back for spotting him at a beer festival last weekend.

Dude behind the counter asks me "how come everyone is buying these newspapers? What's Supreme?" I told him it's a clothing company. Dude tells me he heard people are reselling the papers and asked me if I wanted more. I hesitated and said, "nah I'm good with two, thanks". The next thing I know, my man says, "oh, this is a special edition, so it's $10 a paper". I'm like what? He proceeds to show me some weird receipt he had printed out, probably to gauge people with. Said he paid $10 a paper or something like that. I told him nah, bro, you're buggin. You saw I had a lot of cash on me and tried to play me, save that **** for the kids. He's like, you won't find it anywhere else in the city lol :lol:

Ended up going to my local spot near my place and paid my $3 for two copies. Funny people out here man.

Those cordura S Caps are nice too. I may grab the black and blue ones and take a seem ripper to the tag on the exterior of the hat.

Still a ton of over-the-top branding on most pieces. Guess that's not a surprise at this point.

very few if any musts. Many thanks to sancheeto for his artwork, ruined several pieces I would have normally been interested in.

yea that supreme motion varsity, box logo crewneck definitely. gonna be hard to buy anyways
i’d like the pocket tee

i like these also
90947A00-0970-4432-80E0-AF052F941B68.png
4E50E9EB-B98A-45E3-B084-502454DE195A.png
B88B9F24-DA8D-472E-A70A-D983962FAC57.png

Funny little story for you guys in the midst of the madness...

I woke up early this am to grab the Post at the local spot near my girl's place in Queens... Dude had the newspapers behind the counter and asked me how many I wanted, I said give me two. Dude says $3, I say cool. I take my money clip and wallet out and shuffle through a wad of cash to get to my singles. I usually never carry a lot of money on me but had more than usual because my buddy paid me back for spotting him at a beer festival last weekend.

Dude behind the counter asks me "how come everyone is buying these newspapers? What's Supreme?" I told him it's a clothing company. Dude tells me he heard people are reselling the papers and asked me if I wanted more. I hesitated and said, "nah I'm good with two, thanks". The next thing I know, my man says, "oh, this is a special edition, so it's $10 a paper". I'm like what? He proceeds to show me some weird receipt he had printed out, probably to gauge people with. Said he paid $10 a paper or something like that. I told him nah, bro, you're buggin. You saw I had a lot of cash on me and tried to play me, save that **** for the kids. He's like, you won't find it anywhere else in the city lol :lol:

Ended up going to my local spot near my place and paid my $3 for two copies. Funny people out here man.

you flashed your cash and he knew people reselling

Oh man.... this is gonna get expensive

200.gif

Bone Varsity Jacket (blue)
Gonz Vest (white)
Madonna tee
Bottle Cap tee
Black Shadow Plaid Flannel
Brown Oxford
Brown Pile-Lined Flannel or Black Sherpa Denim (whichever comes first)
Black Acid Floral Shirt
Eternal Practice Jersey
Nouveau Logo Tee
Printed Arc Logo Tee (grey)
Pique Henley (camo)
S/S Pocket Tee (peach)
Chenille Sweater (grey)
Scatter Ringer (white or peach)
Peace Tee (purple or navy)
Reflective small box
Tricolor hooded sweatshirt (white)
Box Logo Crewneck (yeah, right lol)
S Logo Hooded, Thermal or Windstopper Zip-up (Navy)
Script hooded sweatshirt
Patchwork Shorts (orange/off-white)
Side Panel Camp Cap (any color than yellow)
Camo Reflective Camp Cap
Box Logo Beanie
Waist Bag
Steiff Bear
Maybe the male anatomy model
Diamond plate tool box
Lock pin
Handwarmer
Thermal crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back