• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep on the weekends. i just enjoy sneakers too much.
sweats are much diff than slides tho!

incredulous.gif

putting on jeans/khakis is hard? :lol:

lazy is lazy

Has anyone gotten Supreme track pants tapered? Am I wilin' for wanting to do that when they come in?

Has anyone gotten Supreme track pants tapered? Am I wilin' for wanting to do that when they come in?

As long as the bottoms aren't complicated (ie. snap enclosure, drawstring, any kind of adjustability, etc.) any decent tailor should be able to do it.

Reactions: You
As long as the bottoms aren't complicated (ie. snap enclosure, drawstring, any kind of adjustability, etc.) any decent tailor should be able to do it.

Solid. I think I'll do it. I don't see myself letting these go so may as well be comfortable wearing them.

I've had this done. BE VERY SPECIFIC ON WHAT YOU WANT DONE.
Study the cut and the areas you want brought in.
I turned mine to a slim fit, nothing changed with the length.
(SS18 Warm up pant w/ the zippers)

Supreme's track pants fit pretty slim if you size down. I couldn't imagine wanting my green taping cargos any slimmer. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Edit, just got the black one too :rofl:

Can’t pass up the price tbh. Also I like the fact that the hoodie doesn’t have a lot of branding

I've had this done. BE VERY SPECIFIC ON WHAT YOU WANT DONE.
Study the cut and the areas you want brought in.
I turned mine to a slim fit, nothing changed with the length.
(SS18 Warm up pant w/ the zippers)

Very good info. Much appreciated. I'm looking for the slim fit as well...nothing too tight. FIgured I'd get them taken in from the insides.

Supreme's track pants fit pretty slim if you size down. I couldn't imagine wanting my green taping cargos any slimmer. Kinda defeats the purpose.

I went TTS on these so we shall see.

I’m here thinking I missed a Restock and it was just 2 pages of #SlidesTalk lol. I wear mine out for quick trips with no socks. #PedicureGang

Just copped the supreme world famous zip hoodie from
Earlier this season for only $118 off stock x

Much below retail
Gonna be a good daily hoodie in the fall / winter

Nice. Did the same couple months ago, got a yellow one for a bill and change. And just ordered a plum small box for a bill.

just saw prices on stockx and the sideline hoodie went up in price... i know i shoulda copped for 230... ah well... thats the only piece i was salty i missed out on and of course the gold northface...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom