• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was using Lightning Bolt Autofill and Fillr...took me 6 weeks of declines to get back to normal status.
Now SUP autofills my info and google autofill card info using the Chrome Flags optimization.

chrome://flags/#enable-autofill-credit-card-upload
Thanks. Is it possible that these bans are only in effect on Thursdays? Last week I got declined for the radio. Yesterday I got declined for everything I tried for at 11 and then on the subsequent restocks. This morning I had no problem checking out a Zippo.

Change email, card, and alter your address..."Street to St...etc"
Cop from phone or diff computer (diff iP)
Always works for me
Well dam that worked hah. Thanks bruh. Too bad I didnt get the Olive bogo hat. oh well, went with the navy since the green and red sold out as well, waiting. smh.

Thanks. Is it possible that these bans are only in effect on Thursdays? Last week I got declined for the radio. Yesterday I got declined for everything I tried for at 11 and then on the subsequent restocks. This morning I had no problem checking out a Zippo.

Yes. I've experienced exact same. Thursday 11:02am and on, all my cards work...and yet they allow Bots to cook under 3 sec:smh::smh:

i bought two lunch boxes off stockx and one of them has the supreme letters glossy and the other one doesn't, seems fishy, any one have a legit one i can compare too?

i bought two lunch boxes off stockx and one of them has the supreme letters glossy and the other one doesn't, seems fishy, any one have a legit one i can compare too?
supreme QC is trash this season. Won't be surprised.

Missed out on the zippo and large pouch. Auto-fill didn’t work out this round but also my apartments power went out at 10:59 smh. Hopefully they again restock the zippo.

IMG_0656.JPG

Been a solid couple weeks for You You . Supreme gods hooked me up with pins on both of my orders last week. Glad I was able to sit out this week. Kith looks like they're cooking up some heat though so we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom