• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to get the TV tee in Red cuz it was the only size L left. I'll see if I can sell it to get the light purple one that I really want

No email confirmation :nerd:
That processing screen has me hoping they’re not doing that funny stuff like they did with the 1st batch orders from last week

Went ham today… copped tv tee in black and diamond tee in grey… wanted black but I buy everything in black so switched it up… ended up copping the coin bank at the last minute… was cool with those 3 items… didn’t even know about the gold key chain until someone posted it here… so I made a second order and copped that with white socks… it worked out since my order got cancelled last week… main I was worried though because my first order was processing for 2 minutes…

Seems like the site was having processing issues at first. But got thru for coin bank after several tries.

Damn that reactive camp is really reactive.

Wish I knew

Just a knowledge god in red for the wife

Accidently refreshed during proccessing payment, thought I took an L. Got an email confirmation.
Black TV Tee and coin bank

tv tee in pale blue. stuck in processing for like 5 minutes, and saw sold out in another window that i opened, but finally got a charge and confirmation screen.

i don't look for confirm emails anymore since i never get them this season.

Weirdest drop ever. Endless processing issues and my autofill kept mixing and matching different parts of different addresses I have on file. I wanted the black Fiorenza tee in a small but whatever. I don't really want to pay more for it on Grailed and wait around for shipping.

I was stuck on processing for two mins but I got my email confirmation for TV Tee and Coinbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom