• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I copped for the body.

image.jpg

Just wanted the Td hoodie but couldn't fight the temptation on the crew and tees. It's PE on Sup, and knew I'd regret it down the line. :rolleyes

i see ur background flex

(economist mag)
Check SlickDeals forums. There are good deals now and then. I paid $50 for a year.

In other news, took an L on the White House tee in white/small. Still in cart in case they restock. :D

Anyone else have problems checking out? i autofil my info and press the process payment button and it doesnt go to the confim page t.... it just keeps reloading until the item is sold out ..what am i doing wrong?

So on my second order on the long sleeve tee, I was getting like 3 errors to fully check out. I switched cards just to see if that made the difference and it worked. Can I not make two separate orders on the same card or was that a glitch?

So on my second order on the long sleeve tee, I was getting like 3 errors to fully check out. I switched cards just to see if that made the difference and it worked. Can I not make two separate orders on the same card or was that a glitch?

Two separate orders of the same item? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom