Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggies. Tees shipped in plastic bag.
~Lefty

Attachments

• B57D0038-6B8A-40F6-BE63-6DED8F97BF35.jpeg
    B57D0038-6B8A-40F6-BE63-6DED8F97BF35.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 36
Week 1: IBCA hoodie, pocket tee, and zippo (received all but zippo)
Week 2: tennis balls and vans (haven't received any)
Week 3: AF1, water bottle, and pen (received only AF1)

Pretty weird that I got the AF1 so fast. According to MYUPS, I got a bunch more coming in later this week so I'm gonna hope my missing items are in there.

It may not be a loss in those sizes but it is undercut city right now. ive seen 10 $1 drops today in the last hour.

Nothing really a must have. I can pass this week. I want a PE t-shirt but if I miss out I'm not tripping. I got a meeting around 11 so I could miss out plus I want those black calabassas on Saturday

After getting through on my 13th try through the warehouse # and then being on hold for 32 minutes. The girl told me that she would push through my 03/02 order which is supposed to be my slip on vans & I asked what the deal was and that OMLOG had a bunch of orders or that they were pretty much backed up on and that I should see movement within the next couple of days. Crossing my fingers.

Welp, there goes my hopes on the hooded sweatshirt. $400 cad shipped hell no!

Was looking at the wrong price lol. Hooded TERRORDOME is $325 cad shipped..tempting but still that's a lot of moola.

nike jersey is sublimated not screen printed. the numbers and supreme on the back are stitched. better than expected tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom