• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't bought a hoodie since box logo years ago. I wear a large in that, supreme switched up their sizing a little right? Should I go medium in the gonz and taped reflective jacket?

F it I’ll just get banned this email/card

Wife gave the ok for the new ride this month

Time to take a break for reals

All the charges from my week 2 orders were reversed and dropped

Smh **** supreme man

#boycottFupreme2018
Did you get a confirmation email?
Money has been taken out from me and I received confirmation email on day of drop but still no shipping email

Anyone still waiting on anything from week 1 drop? I ordered one item, received tracking same day around 11:00 PM EST on Feb 22 and tracking still only says order processed waiting for UPS. So a label was created but my item never shipped. I called last week and was told I should see movement by end of week which I did not.

Anyone still waiting on anything from week 1 drop? I ordered one item, received tracking same day around 11:00 PM EST on Feb 22 and tracking still only says order processed waiting for UPS. So a label was created but my item never shipped. I called last week and was told I should see movement by end of week which I did not.

yes IBCA hoodie and Cards Shirt

Feelin' good 'bout today

200.gif

^ Yea a supreme sandwich, they have two spots we can check out
274 lafayette in the city or 152 Grand St in bk

They also have a website where we can order food supremenewyork.com

if i'm #155 at dover for 3:45 will I get nba stuff? and how long do you think the wait will be?

I wanted the green Gonz until I saw the full pic on Sup Community. The green looks like an old beatdown Champion hoody, so now I'm going to have to pick out another color.

should have put the Wizards logo right down the middle of the shorts B on the crotch area. Would have been a huge fashion statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom