Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m thinking about the cith hoodie
but when dude said why would a grown man rock cith, i’m chuckling a little :lol: and thinking hmmm :emoji_thinking:

i’m thinking about the cith hoodie
but when dude said why would a grown man rock cith, i’m chuckling a little :lol: and thinking hmmm :emoji_thinking:

Probably the most recognizable item in all of world literature mixed with Supreme? Why would a grown man not rock it?

One of those flex pieces where someone is like “Huh, Cat in the Hat?” And then they get closer and see Supreme and they’re like “damn that’s kinda cool :blush: how much”....then they look up the price in private and see how much it goes for :nthat:

Probably the most recognizable item in all of world literature mixed with Supreme? Why would a grown man not rock it?

One of those flex pieces where someone is like “Huh, Cat in the Hat?” And then they get closer and see Supreme and they’re like “damn that’s kinda cool :blush: how much”....then they look up the price in private and see how much it goes for :nthat:

>99% of people who'll see you wearing the CITH will only think you're wearing a CITH hoodie. <1% will see it and know you're wearing a Supreme hoodie.

Let's not kid ourselves about how much other people care about what other people (especially random strangers) are wearing.

>99% of people who'll see you wearing the CITH will only think you're wearing a CITH hoodie. <1% will see it and know you're wearing a Supreme hoodie.

Let's not kid ourselves about how much other people care about what other people (especially random strangers) are wearing.

I totally agree. Which goes back to the original point of grown men wear a CITH hoodie, who cares? If they do care that much however, it’s a flex.

I think I’m gonna try mobile tomorrow. Don’t know why but I feel like I’ll have a better chance. It’ll be my first time doing mobile though 0]

Does this happen when you check out too fast or is it randomized?

Bright Royal would look dope with UNC 1’s
I just copped the flowers hoodie in same color. I guess I’ll see them in person. Maybe grey or yellow

isn't chrome the best to use for mobile? gmail will be signed in and autofill works.. can check out within 7s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom