• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone that missed out on CDG (me included), don't feel too bad. There will be a lot better stuff releasing in the future and much better has released in the past, so just think of it as money saved for the next drop or money to grab an older piece. I just can't get too bummed about missing this drop especially with the logo being screen printed haha.

Supreme e-mailed me back and said my order never went through

tumblr_inline_ny0vlrzIkx1r44iae_540.gif

For everyone that missed out on CDG (me included), don't feel too bad. There will be a lot better stuff releasing in the future and much better has released in the past, so just think of it as money saved for the next drop or money to grab an older piece. I just can't get too bummed about missing this drop especially with the logo being screen printed haha.

I understand the whole moving on and I have, the only thing that concerns me with going forward is the whole "previously" glitch... Usually I would be happy knowing I got that message because it would usually mean I copped, but now it's like what if this furthers to other releases... especially for bogo drop ...

Supreme e-mailed me back and said my order never went through

wait but did you get either confirmation or CC charge?

I understand the whole moving on and I have, the only thing that concerns me with going forward is the whole "previously" glitch... Usually I would be happy knowing I got that message because it would usually mean you copped but now it's like if if this furthers to other releases... especially for bogo drop ...

And the worse part about it is if you get that message the first time you try to buy, you can’t even attempt to put another order through or cop off a restock. You’re basically SOL.

Very concerning moving forward.

the only thing that I can think of that went wrong for me was that I was too fast and used autofill.

Can’t be speed alone. My wife got through on a sweatshirt and got hit with that message. And she’s not nearly as fast as he rest of us at this lol.

Seems like bad luck of the draw but who knows.

I understand the whole moving on and I have, the only thing that concerns me with going forward is the whole "previously" glitch... Usually I would be happy knowing I got that message because it would usually mean I copped, but now it's like what if this furthers to other releases... especially for bogo drop ...

wait but did you get either confirmation or CC charge?

Nah, I took my chances to email. Same thing happened to someone for the scale, and Supreme ended up providing them with an order # so I decided to shoot my shot.

i got the previous order thing too on the hoodie, but the email came immediately.

Can’t be speed alone. My wife got through on a sweatshirt and got hit with that message. And she’s not nearly as fast as he rest of us at this lol.

Seems like bad luck of the draw but who knows.
oh true. damn. gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong season.

And the worse part about it is if you get that message the first time you try to buy, you can’t even attempt to put another order through or cop off a restock. You’re basically SOL.

Very concerning moving forward.
Yeah definitely going to email supreme about this. I wonder if it's a security measure for bots or too fast submitted orders. I noticed my gf and sis were getting "Prev" on their first check out. I might have tripped their security since I was the first to check out (maybe within 1-2 seconds of drop) and totally botched all chances with any summited orders from my IP.

Noticed people who were hella seconds late were able to cop. Also people who did it on their phones got through.

did you guys spam click the process payment? I clicked once and nothing happened so i clicked a few more times, ended up getting TOS to previously ordered which eventually refreshed into a confirmation page.
Lucky. For me I spammed process button as well, but got the TOS error, then back to checkout redid the process again and started getting previously glitch.

I always press process payment once only
Even if it looks like I didn't press it, I give it a few seconds and I see it change from "Process Payment" to "Processing payment.." and then the eventual loading bar
The loading bar kept resetting after making it half way through tho, so I pressed process payment and did this cycle like 3-4 times

did you guys spam click the process payment? I clicked once and nothing happened so i clicked a few more times, ended up getting TOS to previously ordered which eventually refreshed into a confirmation page.
I clicked the **** out of it! I noticed my tax was not loading and freaked. So maybe it’s just a one time glitch and next drop I will click once and let it be. If it goes it goes. If not at least I have a chance at a restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom