Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Hope I can hit on my birthday. Not gonna lie. Have a bot up and going manual as well. Just tested out manual with an item. My auto fill is working on Android.

Good luck to everyone.

Wanted the backpack and duffles, I hesitated on the initial release then it sold out. And I'm hesitating again lol cause I can't choose which color. I'm torn between the black and red. I feel like the black is too plain, reminds me of all my Nike duffles, etc. Think I may go red. Which colors are yall feeling?

Wanted the backpack and duffles, I hesitated on the initial release then it sold out. And I'm hesitating again lol cause I can't choose which color. I'm torn between the black and red. I feel like the black is too plain, reminds me of all my Nike duffles, etc. Think I may go red. Which colors are yall feeling?

I like black righteously. Not as loud. Like I don’t want to flex all the time. The Supreme branding alone is subtle enough

Damn been thinking about selling my backpack for like a week now. Could have made $3 profit maybe I should have :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom