• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a l/s cdg from few seasons ago. Sorry for the wrinkles lol. Wasn’t folded right.

Sz XL

Pit to pit: 25”
Length: 30.5”

Hope this helps for sizing; xl at least.

63F72741-2BA8-480E-AE2E-1AD485BDF85C.jpeg

C6DEE0AA-27FC-4BC4-959C-8C2CBEA98758.jpeg

Such a great piece

I’m waiting for the full droplist, if it’s weak (CDG collab is not a must for me) I ‘m getting a red potee :nthat:

11am bimonthly meeting this Thursday. Might have to hide behind my laptop w my wireless mouse and try smh

Damn everyone thought I was talking about the tees in regards to us or Japanese sizing lol. Shoulda specified I was wondering about the patchwork button up shirt >D

Is it possible to use same name with 2 credit cards and 2 phone numbers? About to borrow my dad’s phone. One for Soho, one for BK. Anyone try before?

Change the address too, it doesn't check to see if the card is attached to your cc, however... Good luck getting two registrations off today. It'll be a challenge getting one today

if you get a spot from registration supreme stores for a late time will you be able to cop cdg stuff or does it sell out once the earlier times people go in.

Last edited:
Going to be in New York during the cdg collab release... how does lineup work? People still campin out or do they do a raffle for line placement days before?

Going to be in New York during the cdg collab release... how does lineup work? People still campin out or do they do a raffle for line placement days before?

dont listen to them bro..

https://register.supremenewyork.com/ 11am try to register

if you get thru youll get a text to confirm, after you confirm the next day they hook it up with a time slot.. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom