• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I’m doing Olive Madonna and purple waist bag. As bad as I want Motion Blur Varsity, I can live without it. Trying to save my sanity and go the resell route later on in the season

EE79337A-EA51-46FA-B26D-1237CE4F9591.jpeg

:blush:

This will be had no questions asked don’t care if I have to foot it all over Tokyo this will be had on release day.

There is a special place in hell for people that would let their grandma endure the summer heat, so they can cop more merch to resell.
There is a special place underneath hell for those that would sprint old ladies up the block for the same purpose.
I respect hustles but at that point you need a new hustle

Thought you were shootin @ Alp but then I seen that IG video of the granny on the verge of cardiac arrest from running

Why are people worrying over bags? Don't they usually restock several times during the season? S/S 18 I picked up a red backpack when I was in Japan and then a few weeks later I was able to purchase a black one online. Unless the bags are a collab I would worry about picking up something else before a bag.

Reactions: You
motion varsity prices can dip
i’ll expect them to rise quickly
so best to buy soon as possible

Do u guys remember what season this is from? Forgot that I wanted this when it came out and I just came across it on stockx. There was like half green colorway that I actually wanted more than straight up black. I put a bid in on stockx. looking for an xl

CEDCBAD6-EDA1-4CCC-AEC8-BC11616945E8.png

Gonna grab one of these too. Just trying to decide between black and navy. Red is nice too

3A7D7FB9-8703-4932-B4A8-9124910A3C87.png

Prob Gonna end up with this red one it’s too :pimp:

BBC40D24-CE88-4FCD-AF51-D8A4E3EB0D79.png

Last edited:
Shoulder bag is $74? So $10 shipping to MA is $84? Ehhhh i'll pass. Just going for that tee shirt with all the words on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom