• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a new iPhone coming out soon so the mophie would be useless to me but I'm still tempted to cop
I was about to cop the sup mophie case but haven’t used one before, my boy copped it and I used it for a few seconds

Don’t like the way it’s designed imo

And damn the motion logo varsity is shooting up in price on StockX

685_FEE0_A-_F290-4_D14-85_FB-_FA5867_FB2884.jpg

Resell is looking pretty reasonable on StockX for most of the non-hyped (read: Madonna) stuff. Even if I can't check out on what I want on Monday I'm feeling good at being able to get the stuff I still really want in a couple of weeks without the bank account feeling too much pain.

Resell is looking pretty reasonable on StockX for most of the non-hyped (read: Madonna) stuff. Even if I can't check out on what I want on Monday I'm feeling good at being able to get the stuff I still really want in a couple of weeks without the bank account feeling too much pain.

Noticed that as well and was thinking the same. Monday shouldn't be too stressful. Hell, we might even catch some of the stuff under retail lol.

Noticed that as well and was thinking the same. Monday shouldn't be too stressful. Hell, we might even catch some of the stuff under retail lol.

I'm noticing this from the last couple seasons, too. If I do miss out on some stuff Monday I actually have a bit of a fall-back catch-up list of '16 & '17 releases I can catch up on really cheap.

IMG_7041.PNG
Not sure what you're talking about. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom