Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for SF store to open so i can register

giphy.gif

SAME.

Hoping it opens in the middle of the season so they’ll restock all that we had to miss AND hit us with that box logo :nerd:

Got text for BK oh yes! I have a test in school from 11-12/1230. Hoping my time is after lol. What's the earliest possible time for line ups, for anyone who knows?

Co-worker got a text. Hopefully, he'll be able to grab me some small tees.

there wont be no smalls

i was #5 last season for week 1 at BK. only thing i got in a small was the varsity jacket lol i was pissed.. not 1 tee in a small or anyother item i grabbed.

Got text for BK oh yes! I have a test in school from 11-12/1230. Hoping my time is after lol. What's the earliest possible time for line ups, for anyone who knows?

Praying this ain't you, then :nerd:...
"Your place in line is #1. Please show up to Supreme at 152 Grand Street in Brooklyn at 10:30AM..."

there wont be no smalls

i was #5 last season for week 1 at BK. only thing i got in a small was the varsity jacket lol i was pissed.. not 1 tee in a small or anyother item i grabbed.
I was able to get some smalls in Manhattan last season week one, but that was an anomaly. In the past, I've always had to go online.

If we haven't gotten a text, is it safe to say we didn't get a spot in line? ..i've heard some texts come at 4pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom