Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant resell them as DS anymore

jk

:lol:

I always get really skeeved out when I see listings for "Like New Water Shorts". Who TF wants to buy a used bathing suit?!?!?

Anyway, I saw that Supreme's site's closed for the summer now, so I doubt anyone will even answer my call in a few mins., but I'll let y'all know if I get any response from them. I guess I could have soaked them in vinegar first to ensure the color locked in based on a google search, but it would've been nice if they had, you know, taken care of that before selling them :rolleyes

Y’all act like they outchea testing fabrics. They source. Stictch a tag or print a graphic and sell. They look fine. Just wear them

20180716_120233-jpg.2147990
Today...
Screenshot_20180716-131222_Gallery.jpg

whenever I see camo Supreme V on foot
I wonder when I should rock my ds blk Supreme V. Idk if I will buy the white it looks close to white metallics V.

curious to see what they say when he calls :nerd:

probably gonna charged for second pair since he got red and orange :lol:

Y’all act like they outchea testing fabrics. They source. Stictch a tag or print a graphic and sell. They look fine. Just wear them

That's a pretty obnoxious view, considering it's not your money that was spent on them. But hey, whatever, if you don't mind **** quality as long as it has that tag on it, you do you...

curious to see what they say when he calls :nerd:

probably gonna charged for second pair since he got red and orange :lol:

:lol: That's kinda what I expect. I keep getting a busy signal, though, so I'm guessing the phone's off the hook unless there's still people waiting on final drop week items calling in and complaining.

yeah those shorts look fine. if you want value for your money, Supreme is clearly not the brand.
You should have gotten a Speedo short for quality.

nah, no one will cry for quality on a $5 shirt being sold for $40.
Now if you bought it for $600 than that's just funny.

Does anyone have the FTW tee/can someone legit check this? The tag looks hella crispy and I don't normally see "100% cotton" on the back side. Think I just need the peace of mind from you guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0719.JPG
    IMG_0719.JPG
    286.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0720.JPG
    IMG_0720.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0721.JPG
    IMG_0721.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0722.JPG
    IMG_0722.JPG
    291.5 KB · Views: 21
Nah that's unacceptable. How are your water shorts going to be ruined by water?

I bet if it was a box logo tee that was damaged from exposure to sunlight tunes would change.
I have the mesh pocket ones from a few years back and they faded fast smh.

Package was supposed to be delivered on the 12th, it arrived at the local hub and after not seeing any movement since the 12th I made that call fearing the worst.
35 minutes After making the call, tracking status updated to “exception” . at this point I was prepared to not receive the item and figured I’d get reimbursed from Supreme or whatever

Low and behold I came home a beat *** box and this inside

Attachments

• F4A10D80-76EF-495C-AD7D-00898A09F49C.jpeg
    F4A10D80-76EF-495C-AD7D-00898A09F49C.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 47
Does anyone have the FTW tee/can someone legit check this? The tag looks hella crispy and I don't normally see "100% cotton" on the back side. Think I just need the peace of mind from you guys.

How they misspell cotton on one side but not the other lol

For what it's worth sounds like the "Coton" misspelling was a common thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom