Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F9C176C9-1C2C-48BE-9E66-26240EB5EB72.jpeg

Went to Round Two NYC to sell some used black Yeezy 750's and ended up trading for this. Not bad imo :smokin
whats condition of the fleece?

Staying in BK for two nights and headed into the city today . . .

Which store front is the best place to hit up? Not looking to buy anything specific or anything at all just trying to check it out.

Any info on stock is a bonus. Not sure which store is best to hit up. Should I just hit up the original just ‘cause?

Red tentacles for white hellraiser, decent trade? Both size large. I'm thinking no but that tee would def stand out as different

Red tentacles for white hellraiser, decent trade? Both size large. I'm thinking no but that tee would def stand out as different
the one getting hellraiser in my opinion is losing a little bit. Those basically sat while the tentacles flew. comes down to which one you like more for yourself really.

the one getting hellraiser in my opinion is losing a little bit. Those basically sat while the tentacles flew. comes down to which one you like more for yourself really.

Didn't know they sat. I wasn't interested that much anyway so i'll keep the tentacles

Which store front is the best place to hit up? Not looking to buy anything specific or anything at all just trying to check it out.

Any info on stock is a bonus. Not sure which store is best to hit up. Should I just hit up the original just ‘cause?

Long sleeve box logos will come out in the dead of winter where you are gonna have to layer it anyway

SoHo always has a line, but generally better stock. I would go to BK to save waiting in the heat.

Hr long wait yesterday at SoHo just to get in. I’m good with walking by and not spending $$$ on something that is probably cheaper on StockX.

. . . did go to Kith Treats and got cereal from the bar. Bought a Kith frisbee for $8 too. No line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom