• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost no smalls on eBay of Swimmers or Mona, so my coupon will go unused. I'm wondering if anyone has been able to successfully shrink down the current mediums to fit like a small or if that's a lost cause. Mediums from seasons before FW17 worked okay for me if I left them in the dryer for a couple hours. But I look at the new mediums and think there's no way I could get them to fit....

my order of reggie’s came in with a cordura camp

16B67FE0-1B01-4392-80B7-C4B2F9985159.jpeg

y’all watch your cards next time you order from supreme online. i kept getting card decline on thursday :smh: i think i spammed my orders on Thursday and now my card got declined at the atm and bank. Supreme deaded my card :lol:

Waiting on 4 tees all shipped. White Mona Lisa White rocks and black tentacles. Plus light purple spitfire swirl which got lost due to wrong zip but now fixed.

waiting on my blk hardware black and grey ganesh all large. blk and grey got the 15% off.

i wanted the white ganesha.

theres clown sellers on ebay seriously. 1 dude sent me a snapshot of white ganeshas on stockx selling for $115. He didn’t even see that they were size Small. I made offer for $90. (before coupon). I tell dude I’m overpaying on ebay when Large white ganeshas are going for approx $77 on stockx. :lol: He messages me and said let me “think” about it. :lol:

adios

y’all watch your cards next time you order from supreme online. i kept getting card decline on thursday :smh: i think i spammed my orders on Thursday and now my card got declined at the atm and bank. Supreme deaded my card :lol:

Happened to me too I got 5 card declines and my card was deaded. Had to call and get it fixed.

waiting on my blk hardware black and grey ganesh all large. blk and grey got the 15% off.

i wanted the white ganesha.

theres clown sellers on ebay seriously. 1 dude sent me a snapshot of white ganeshas on stockx selling for $115. He didn’t even see that they were size Small. I made offer for $90. (before coupon). I tell dude I’m overpaying on ebay when Large white ganeshas are going for approx $77 on stockx. :lol: He messages me and said let me “think” about it. :lol:

adios

Just scam him. **** it.

accidentally bought black mona lisa (M) cause i was testing out a new auto fill extension. Actually went through

Ended up with 3 black tees again this week. I was gonna switch it up since 95% of my preme tees are black, but the mobile delay decreased my options. Oh well.. maybe next time. That lil restock last night had me hoping we would see some others today..

i think they done. Supreme and the charities can thank 90% or more of the resellers for contributing to their cause. Without resell I’m sure these tees would be still be available for retail.

Screenshot_2018-06-30-08-35-47-1.png
Screenshot_2018-06-30-08-35-51-1.png
Screenshot_2018-06-30-08-35-57-1.png

Can i get an LC? much appreciated

this is my 2016 one. Your supreme font looks little skinnier. And your supreme neck tag needs to be a little longer/bigger, meaning some space between supreme and the top of the tag. I’ll prolly say your hoodie isnt legit.

22DED7B3-82A4-4AFA-9742-07CCB9DF62F7.jpeg
5C6B7674-8AF3-49BD-97A2-916E982C6959.jpeg
75C834A8-4455-45D8-A0B0-DEC6781D8EC4.jpeg
16CDA232-E6F2-4E3D-B5BC-53B311827761.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom