• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the MOST hyped I've been for a drop in a very long time. Super nervous about missing out but I'm hoping everything works out.
For me:

Swimmers = Ganesh > Crystals/Rocks > Mona Lisa

Might be the first time I cop off StockX if things hit the fan

Grandma told me it says "skateboard" in Hindi on the Ganesh tee if anyone was wondering. Love it.

woo. thanks, grandma.

f07Etdl.png

That’s cool it actually says something.. I was thinking it was just made to look like foreign writing. Almost looks like it spells “fap cats.” :lol:

Happened to me too

What did you do? Did you show up and see if you had a number? I called customer service and wasn’t able to get through to get information. This was the first time in about six weeks that I got the 1pm text and now it appears I am SOL.

"Tee releases in different colorways. A portion of Summer T-Shirt sales will benefit organizations working to protect children and aid families"

From SupCommunity on all Tee descriptions, hopefully means a **** ton of stock since they're going towards charity lol

What did you do? Did you show up and see if you had a number? I called customer service and wasn’t able to get through to get information. This was the first time in about six weeks that I got the 1pm text and now it appears I am SOL.

Just happened to me this week. Might show up and ask anyways since a friend of mine got a slot also

"Tee releases in different colorways. A portion of Summer T-Shirt sales will benefit organizations working to protect children and aid families"

From SupCommunity on all Tee descriptions, hopefully means a **** ton of stock since they're going towards charity lol
Instagram comments turned into a ****storm pretty quickly

Why even put that statement out there?

Just make a donation to whomever and leave it at that!

Supreme acts like their a small skate shop still
Because they can, and just maybe they hope to help those in need by influencing others to do the same.

For those that are offended or don’t agree with what they’re doing, go buy palace or another one of the Supreme imposters.

comments sounding like the uncensored version of NT’s political thread :lol:

“____ Trump” :lol:

“I’m not buying cause this policy was already made by bush jr and obama”

:lol:

They make a shirt that LITERALLY says **** The President and Obama stickers and clothing and it’s all good. They just mention Trumps name on a post and there’s a million,”Wow! Mixing business and politics?! Bad move Supreme!” Lol.

They been saying what they want to when it comes to politics and world affairs for years.

Even if I loved Trump I’d still buy the shirts tho lol.

Last edited:
They didn’t hold back with bush via the ****
Bush box logo, I hate Texas and regime change shirts. Still waiting on something along the same lines as regime change for trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom