• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for sure copping white spectrums, still unsure if i want both colorways though. if the flames were red on black pair itd be an insta cop.

WHAT IS THIS

A SAMURAI SWORD FOR ANTS?!?!?

yJYDgoGZQNZzWf1IDTAxCO_OYyUU6w3EsFT310uItVw.jpg

from the comments:
Lets just put this out there, Hypebeast has no clue what the **** they are talking about EVER. You ****** literally just grab **** off of people's feeds and make a post about it without doing any research. The dude on the right is not going around and acting like the president of Supreme. He was a hired actor by the Chinese guy on the left to make it seem like he was doing a collab with Supreme. The guy on the right is just doing what he was paid to do. Hypebeast you guys never do any research on anything and you need to seriously consider firing Nicholas Li for writing this because he just made an article without doing any research. The video, source, whatever you want to call it, came from Erik Brunetti's friend who had the video sent to him. If you think i'm bull****ting, go to Brunetti's IG story to find out what happened. It just shows you that Hypebeast is full of **** and can't really be trusted as a source for news.

Screen-Shot-2015-04-30-at-2.00.57-PM.png

my prediction:
11:00 - they go live
11:02 - they mark them as sold out even though they aren't
11:10 - restock
11:15 - they mark them as sold out even though they aren't
12:30 - restock
12:45 - for real sold out
12:46 - a bunch of posts about confirmation emails/shipping emails/StockX prices

:smh: eerily accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom