Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
washed chambray is nice...
IMG_2617.JPG
IMG_2606.JPG
damn! washed chambray is nice, glad that's what i went with. I almost want the black too.. love the slightly faded look, might just grab a wool one tho.

Think I'll grab the blue chambray off stockx soon, since I'm locked out of the item on .com because I got the pink one. Looks sooooo good, and I don't have a light blue Supreme cap yet. Love that the caps can be had at such good prices after release.

Ended up grabbing the green S cap on stockx.. took too long to chk out on rd. I like the look of the bright colors.. also diggin the yellow and orange.

Looks like Supreme pulled the “Nike” fake sellout on the radio. They were sitting for a while after release, then “sold out”, and they’ve been popping up for the last couple days. :lol: They shafted themselves with the double retail.. appears folks aren’t that dumb. I was ready to pay 238 or maybe 248, but not resale retail.

damn, that washed chambray S logo is clean

may have to scoop one up

Can anyone in SoCal confirm if there's a shop in Laguna Beach or if someone has opened a shop to re-sell Supreme? Drove through yesterday and saw a store front of a boutique than was full of Supreme gear.

Even had the scooter on display lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom