Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
38086D27-9706-4423-8FE9-90C31774831B.jpeg

Piece a cake

“Your payment cannot be processed...”

Called Amex yesterday and ran a 15k charge from Supreme on all 3 cards. Went through with no fraud issues.

Got a card decline error on processing today. Big Supreme collector I know got the same issue.

Must have sold out during processing.

My wifes loaded up sold out haha

Days like this, I'm glad StockX exists. I'll just wait a few weeks, cop for disco.
We got multi Gig speed and laser speed at work, but still Sup loads oos:smh::angry:

imagine when the delivery guy try to assembly the pin ball machine and 99% of the people bought it will be like, nah, we good...I can play with the package on, lol :lol::lol::lol:

Unless you making $10k++ purchases on the regular, algos at CC/banks will flag a large purchase and decline...
except for Amex (Gold and up).

I’ve had large purchases no through on Amex and I’ve also had them rejected. You don’t know unless you try, which I didn’t because there’s no way I could justify keeping a $10k pinball machine.

imagine when the delivery guy try to assembly the pin ball machine and 99% of the people bought it will be like, nah, we good...I can play with the package on, lol :lol::lol::lol:
Heard that setup is required due to calibration and whatnot.

Ya'll notice that Supreme said that delivery is ground level delivery only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom