• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme Osaka has the jars, all colors of the backpack and large duffle bag.

I've seen more fake Supreme here than in Chinatown in NYC. Definitely recommend coming to Japan for vacation. Heading to Tokyo in the morning.

take the train to ebisu, go to that store
you could walk to the shibuya store
then walk over to the store in harajuku

the walk to three stores is about an hour, walk along the train route fastest way to each store, worth it you run into a lot of clothing stores, food spots , tourist locations, and graffiti from artists around the world

they are all within a 5 mile radius from each other. i like the ebisu store best cause its the most low key

the store in ginza at dsm too out the way from shibuya and not worth going out the way for

Screen_Shot_2018-05-06_at_5.57.53_AM.png

Last edited:
take the train to ebisu, go to that store
you could walk to the shibuya store
then walk over to the store in harajuku

the walk to three stores is about an hour, walk along the train route fastest way to each store, worth it you run into a lot of clothing stores, food spots , tourist locations, and graffiti from artists around the world

they are all within a 5 mile radius from each other. i like the ebisu store best cause its the most low key

the store in ginza at dsm too out the way from shibuya and not worth going out the way for

Screen_Shot_2018-05-06_at_5.57.53_AM.png

Thanks for the tip. Now to see if the wife is up for a walk. Only have 4 more days left in Japan and already trying to plan another trip back here. Heading back to Vancouver on Friday and then back to Jersey on Sunday.

Jersey and goggles look dope in that video! I guess no helmet since he wasn’t wearing one.
Going for everything. I do have a dirt bike....

Yeah what bryanay said. I was in the Brooklyn location today, 28th in line. There was only black shoulder bags and black waist bags, possibly royal in the shoulder bags but I didn't bother. The line grew fast! I can't imagine it at that 5pm timing.
~Lefty

My cousin got black shoulder, waist is clipped

U guys go back Sat and sun jus to grab bags to flip or what? What are you looking for at that time? Random restocks

My cousin got black shoulder, waist is clipped
Hmmmmyou You think if I got there first in morning tomorrow I’d get bottle? Missing that piece! I gotta be in Williamsburg 8am for a walk so O could pedal over there easily in time for 1030/11 opening wave
~Lefty

U guys go back Sat and sun jus to grab bags to flip or what? What are you looking for at that time? Random restocks
Both. I had scheduled walks in the area at 8 & 10am so in the Bk location area. Being in the front of the line do not having to wait I’m line too much or multiple lines. My friend who had homies in from Pittsburgh, got in ~5pm SAT, said they went to check Supreme and there were 3 different checkpoint lines to get in -_-.
~Lefty

Hmmmmyou You think if I got there first in morning tomorrow I’d get bottle? Missing that piece! I gotta be in Williamsburg 8am for a walk so O could pedal over there easily in time for 1030/11 opening wave
~Lefty

BK never had the bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom