• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone ever miss their time slot and let in at a later time? just wondering if its worth going to still, supposed to be there now but stuck at work for another hour.

anyone ever miss their time slot and let in at a later time? just wondering if its worth going to still, supposed to be there now but stuck at work for another hour.

They run late anyways and it’s not a problem

In BK at least, they have a 30 minute grace period from your time slot. I've seen several people turned away for being late. Then again, there wasn't much of a line and were running on time.

jars shipped.
manual boys been out here this season.
hoping my streak continues for life vest, kayak, and possibly.... pinball.

jars shipped.
manual boys been out here this season.
hoping my streak continues for life vest, kayak, and possibly.... pinball.

congrats man. any tips for the manual boy our there. i'm doing chrome, autofill address, paste cc, manual cc info, then LLLLLLLLLLLL

Don’t worry bro, I’m not show up today too. Let us get banned together lol.

Copped the coaches jacket, first purchase and might be my last of the season if I don't see another tee I like. Might have to pay resale for the plant tee.

Set a notification to remember to get the jars but still struck out SMH. Might have to resort to eBay. I grow that fire so this is a must cop for me.

I was confused and thought there was a secret drop.
Screenshot_2018-05-03-19-37-56.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom