• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez....I wouldn't even say that is a great spot on Market St. That area used to be crap but I know it's gotten better cause of the tech companies there. Good for all the people outside of SF since they can Bart to Supreme. Can you imagine if it was on Haight St? Would be a parking nightmare even more.

But Supreme is going to make a killing here in SF. Probably one of the few retail stores that can cover the high rent here and still make profit.

I swear theres been rumors of an SF store for at least 10 years. guess it's finally happening. used to be fairly easy to grab most supreme stuff back in the day.

all this means is more product and hopefully some of the recent fanboys move on.

Geez....I wouldn't even say that is a great spot on Market St. That area used to be crap but I know it's gotten better cause of the tech companies there. Good for all the people outside of SF since they can Bart to Supreme. Can you imagine if it was on Haight St? Would be a parking nightmare even more.

But Supreme is going to make a killing here in SF. Probably one of the few retail stores that can cover the high rent here and still make profit.

Civic Center BART.
(Thank goodness my commute used to end at Embarcadero or Montgomery).

Footage shows junkies shooting up in front of commuters at a station https://dailym.ai/2FmJhQ6

fits from the week, shout out offer up for the pettibon shirt for retail
unnamed-32.jpg

unnamed-33.jpg

unnamed-34.jpg

thanks, thats why im asking, any help and opinions appreciated. its not DS, may have been washed AT LEAST once

kmun44 kmun44

yea i think your box logo looks little off
i don’t think it’s quite authentic

then again it might be from 2009-2014 or 2015 season. not exactly sure about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom