Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a weird drop today:
Pmnt fail on Deck even though sitting.
Buddy came through w/black Hell tee.
Order confirm within minute and now ship track email. Crazy fast.
Then dude came through w/Deck on restock bit ago. Email confirm within minute. Thank goodness for good Friends looking out.

anyone visit the store today?
1) were you able to cop the mask?
2) were there any collab stickers?

Team manuel took a big fat L with the mask. So disappointed.

On a side note, I wanna see some y’all hypebeast in a baseball game sitting behind home plate rockin the preme mask waiting for a foul ball haha!

Anyone still waiting on confirmation email for the mask from this morning? I know emails have been delayed a lot this season so I’m not stressing, just curious.

^
16%2B-%2B1

Missed the mask this morning because of class, finals week smh. I guess future>supreme. Although I have copped stuff this season while In the same class earlier in the season. Seems like a lot of hits. It’s actually a sick display piece. Won’t pay 250 resale though. On to the next

Happy to get everything I wanted. Had a friend by the white versions of items as I purchased the black. All the Hellraiser items are based on part 3 Hell on Earth which was the more public accepted film of the series.

Next, Jason takes Manhattan?

Today i autofilled (chrome) like always (declined payment the last 4 weeks; tried manuel fill in and 2 different cc's) and today i got declined payment twice on mask and then i emptied my cart and added Contrast Yoke shirt and payment went right through and got confirmation email right away. I am so confused. I am guessing everyone else has had the same situation on this season.

I know the mask went fast but the last four weeks; the items sat for at least 5 minutes minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom