• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Called in before 11 am waited in queue. customer service repped asked me for product number im like wth......quickly googled uk site for product numbers. Lady added crew necks and leather jacket.

And then cc company decides to block charge. By the time I give her a new cc all sold out.

this year they wrote supreme on a sweater and put the iconic crocodile on it looks way better than last years sweaters.

didnt even get past splash. Copped everything i wanted in store yesterday tho

They did the same the year before :rofl:

Called in before 11 am waited in queue. customer service repped asked me for product number im like wth......quickly googled uk site for product numbers. Lady added crew necks and leather jacket.

And then cc company decides to block charge. By the time I give her a new cc all sold out.

you were warned yesterday lol

screenshot_20180419-160002-jpg.2100572

They did the same the year before :rofl:
naw son they didnt have the iconic timeless croc patch on last year's crewneck. Those carlton style sweaters had the patch but those werent crewnecks and didint have the supreme branding like these crewnecks.

naw son they didnt have the iconic timeless croc patch on last year's crewneck. Those carlton style sweaters had the patch but those werent crewnecks and didint have the supreme branding like these crewnecks.

Bro, it's the same
The patch doesn't make it more special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom