• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tv tee, diamond, florence, and coin box 1 order manual with confirm email... .ordered the same way as last week, calling BS on supreme 'security sweep' last week

my address has been saved on chrome for checkout for the past year i think.
LMAO
never had a problem except for the box logo drop last season, but yeah, been smooth every Thursday

Clearly no one wants to rep that going to starbucks or going to see a movie.
and it's not like Nan Goldin or whatever his name is is famous enough. I don't think he has that type of following anyway

Clearly no one wants to rep that going to starbucks or going to see a movie.
and it's not like Nan Goldin or whatever his name is is famous enough. I don't think he has that type of following anyway
You mean she. Nan is short for Nancy. Wtvr though. That stuff will probably sit all week

3697C3A5-CBEA-40FB-A2C3-B2E74FF6B095.jpeg B6F1AF8B-FED3-433E-AC7B-48F8034FD72D.jpeg

Today

i already smell tha hellraiser coming thru next week.....i wish they'd make a board for it but i doubt it...PRAYING cenobites get something but doubt that also......that nan stuff takes a certain type of audience if you know what i mean..so of course its not gonna fly...i do think over time it will rise alot stronger in value than your typical shirts they release

i already smell tha hellraiser coming thru next week.....i wish they'd make a board for it but i doubt it...PRAYING cenobites get something but doubt that also......that nan stuff takes a certain type of audience if you know what i mean..so of course its not gonna fly...i do think over time it will rise alot stronger in value than your typical shirts they release
Yeah if they stick with just pinhead it would be a little unimaginative. A puzzle box with box logos on it would be my main desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom