• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
got my pe tees in today, a set of stickers for me and one for the kid. Hella stoked

My god damn UPS guy knocked while I was in the shower. Will have to get my PE stuff tomorrow but knowing how long this stuff has been in transit, my posters are going to be all jacked up.

My god damn UPS guy knocked while I was in the shower. Will have to get my PE stuff tomorrow but knowing how long this stuff has been in transit, my posters are going to be all jacked up.
UPS doesn't just leave your package at your doorstep?

I live in an apartment so perhaps he didn't feel comfortable. If it is Amazon stuff though, it's at my door. Not sure why this wasn't honestly.

Crazy enough my PE poster that was out the longest was the best looking one.. my first package was ripped..

I got my PE shipment in last week. The stickers and poster came in a stiff envelope, but was slightly bent on one corner. Thus, the poster was slightly bent. No big deal, it's going up on the wall in my office.

23le8o0.jpg

358dxyq.jpg

Peace
F Sharp005

Got overcharged for the boxers last week and didnt even notice. Supreme looked out and refunded me my $12 though

Prob a common thing but i dont feel like reading all these pages lol

I'm not sure that's what they meant by Bacchanal

IMG_3937.jpg

bac·cha·nal
ˈbäkənäl,ˈbakənäl,ˈbakənl/
literary
noun
noun: bacchanal; plural noun: bacchanals
  1. 1.
    an occasion of wild and drunken revelry.
  2. 2.
    a priest, worshiper, or follower of Bacchus.
adjective
adjective: bacchanal
  1. 1.
    another term for bacchanalian.

we use the word in the caribbean...... during carnival where men and women get drunk and dance on each other for days at a time......

both of my emails that I used and did not show up to LA for got emails about registration this week

let see what happens when I try

I still have 2 pending charges from last week. No order or shipment confirmations. 1 order was denim camp and boxers and the other was a tan camp. PE poster came in from the week before and had 2 chunks ripped out of it, so I tossed it. The sticker pack was fine. Hopefully this week's non-collab items are decent.

i dont get the piss Christ t. what if supreme did a piss Muhammad t? bet there would be back lash.

I doubt it as not that many people actually wear Supreme. And the Piss Christ artist did receive a lot of backlash when he released the piece decades ago.

And if you haven’t figured it out yet: if it ain’t edgy, controversial, or obscure, it ain’t Supreme. :wink:

My morphie from restock was showed it will deliver last Friday then Friday it changed back to ready for ups until today still no movement eventho I already got shipping email since last Friday and already got charged. And I got sidline hoodie from initial drop yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom