• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thought i grabbed a Coral reverse fleece of restock while waiting in line at SupLA but turn out it was Copper . oh well . the fleece felt nice in hand. They still had Black or White Sideline hoodie at my number #450+.
Damn, they didn't have any at #348 at Lafayette.

Suprised dudes wasnt going after the stay in school champ sweater.
That one kinda dope.

When shipping?

20180323_102851.jpg

A chilly day in Chicago, happy Friday fellas
still got my olive zip up in the bag from FW.. smh

cause its ALP who posted and dudes just love to hate/try to be funny

pretty corny imo, everytime he post its same dudes with a smart comment
Yup, kinda tiring at this point but entertaining. I wear more then 99% of these pretend Supreme heads buy and yet I’m the bad guy cuz I sell some stuff on the side :smh:

U gucci lol always good to see fit pics and I almost rocked w that gonz hoody today too in black but decide fire tee

Awww man. Called Supreme and the woman said that my order didn't go through for some security reason that she didn't know the cause of.
I had gotten charged but no email. Unfortunate :smh:.

I think you guys calling doesn’t help. Patience is key. I wouldn’t be surprised if they cancel upon ppl calling and annoying them. Use the UPS tracking tip on page 1 using order number as reference. My order from yesterday has a label created, been charged but never received order confirmation

I think you guys calling doesn’t help. Patience is key. I wouldn’t be surprised if they cancel upon ppl calling and annoying them. Use the UPS tracking tip on page 1 using order number as reference. My order from yesterday has a label created, been charged but never received order confirmation

it doesnt matter

i let it rock and didnt call and charges fell off and never shipped

after zero updates all week(just ready for pickup)

my public enemy shirts are out for delivery today

so many missed scans

might hit up the store sunday on fairfax

Exactly the same thing. Not one update, not even a UPS has picked up the package from Supreme and I come back from lunch and the package is sitting on my desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom