• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure its somehow a fake excuse. I think their initial drop messed up since I'm not seeing anyone who got confirmations who ordered at 11:01. That's why there was such a big restock at 11:15. But who knows. Hopefully the confirmation comes through.

my card got charged but no email confirmation... if it gets cancelled i wont even be mad... i just ordered the gold keychain... i want the socks but no way im making a seperate order and pay shipping again just for the socks.. so if they cancel i will order socks and the keychain

Also in the the same boat wont be mad. Small bogo tees come out often anyway.
No bot, just the same autofill routine i've been doing for the past 3 years *shurgs*

Damn ordered 20k mophie on original release and got 10k on restock. Had 20k in my cart as well, but took it out because I thought I already ordered the first time around. Only got confirmation for restock 10k mophie

Actually, my boy copped the restock with the same bot I've tested and got his email instantly lmao

Nope. Sizes are listed, but when I try to add to cart it says out of stock. Tried both on my work computer and phone. Same goes for hats they claimed are still available.

weird...I can still add to my cart

Just called warehouse and lady told me all my orders did not go through if you have not received email confirmation by now. Only my restocked orders went through smh....

well, sucks for my friend...looks like she aint gettin her crewneck. Probably shouldnt even tell her I tried to cop now lol

Got the email for the Black Sideline restock,but not for the Checkerboard Boxers that I got from the inital drop lol

Grabbed a Rust small logo tee with the checkered tees and boxers.

Been grabbing what i want all manual on the app since week 2. I slept through the week 1 drop and missed all the **** i wanted.

Why doesnt the app ever save my address

**** your bot
A98D1AEC-95BF-44CD-B528-68F177BB76B1.gif

before i open up this small, can someone confirm that the undercover tees fit like last seasons and this seaons week 1 Ts?

only asking becuase I noticed the sizing label has "undercover" above the supreme logo

tia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom