• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Collected my Gonz hoodie and tan reflective pullover from the ups access point last night. Hoodie is made in Canada and is the same thick cotton fleece as my Embossed hoodie from f/w 17.

F9C9B392-0D2C-43AE-B0E1-0FF877A282FE.jpeg
:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

No confirmation email, but got charge and shipping email on the pen. Swapped out the Kaweco refill that shipped with it for a Schmidt P8126, which I think writes (and even fits) better. I also ordered a clip for it that should get delivered in the next few days. Might be done for the season after this since I copped one of my fashion grails in the past week. We'll see....

DSCF2426.JPG

No confirmation email, but got charge and shipping email on the pen. Swapped out the Kaweco refill that shipped with it for a Schmidt P8126, which I think writes (and even fits) better. I also ordered a clip for it that should get delivered in the next few days. Might be done for the season after this since I copped one of my fashion grails in the past week. We'll see....

DSCF2426.JPG
i see ur background flex

(economist mag)

Better Insta post by Jpreme with possible pricelist and color variations. Good Luck to All. See on the other side.

And if you're buying the collab, know what the music is. Still have the CD from when bought as kid back in the day. Still have some songs on master playlist. Classic.

Man can’t decide between, black terrordome hoodie, all over print hoodie or black work pants? Decisions decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom