• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
chance putting on everyone to supreme is as real as the hat dj akademiks was rockin in that one vid

Chance?!?!

rEBt0FG.gif

anyone got that TOO BLACK TOO STRONG tee?

In my personal opiniion

It seems from the tone of the thread and the people in this thread that Chance the Rapper did put a lot of you onto Supreme

So I agree with him

Fashion gave rise to ANTIFASHION which eventually collabed with SUPREME

But hold on... I might let you see a sample later on... MIGHT
hogwash my *****.

supreme and champion BEEN staples in ny and the tristate. BEEN. ****** been riding the wave outside of the tristate since like 09 or so. when i first got to NC ****** loved supreme but didn't know where to get it. i kept getting asked where i got my stuff. fast forward to now and supreme is a thing. champion is more of a thing nowadays. and thats before chance existed to the gen pop.

chance isn't even that popular with the youth out here. they not looking to son for fashion tips. na.

I was passed out when it dropped..all I wanted was the Denali..oh whale

In a lot of ways, Supreme made Champion cool again. Not saying dudes didn’t rock Champion at all, but there is a clear rise in popularity after supreme started doing collabs with Champion in like 2011 or 12. Since then a lot of other companies have been doing collaborations with Champion, and champion introduced the Champion Life label that has blatant rip offs from past Supreme collabs. Chance definitely trolling.

does anyone know how the tnf x nordstroms mountain jacket fits? on nordstroms website it says they are unisex and for men to go up a size. On tnf website it says the jackets are in mens sizes... same goes for the denali.

does anyone know how the tnf x nordstroms mountain jacket fits? on nordstroms website it says they are unisex and for men to go up a size. On tnf website it says the jackets are in mens sizes... same goes for the denali.

Wondering the same thing.... bought a Xl on tnf site but might be too big

TTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom