• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that for real? I wish they would do that in NYC. You buy it, you wear it.
Watching the vid, the guy did say they had to wear supreme while waiting in line. But i have heard recently that some shoe stores are basically forcing buyers who buy limited pairs of shoes to walk out with the purchased shoe to cut reselling. Was on an episode on complex’s YouTube channel.

Well couldn't some people just say they wearing the underwear or socks? I get they're trying to curb resell, but forcing buyers to wear their product is not cool. Resellers comes in all shape and form. Non-resellers don't always wear preme products every chance they get and resellers wear preme too.

What about first time buyers? What about travelers who didn’t know about the policy/ forgot to pack that premewear?

For stores that force you to wear out, what if you had to grab another size for trade or gift?

Well couldn't some people just say they wearing the underwear or socks? I get they're trying to curb resell, but forcing buyers to wear their product is not cool. Resellers comes in all shape and form. Non-resellers don't always wear preme products every chance they get and resellers wear preme too.
Def the dumbest rule I ever heard in my life

75A9BED3-1D8E-4EE6-8726-13E602F5DB6A.png

Dude received a Rick Ruben sticker in his package from Supreme....

Watching the vid, the guy did say they had to wear supreme while waiting in line. But i have heard recently that some shoe stores are basically forcing buyers who buy limited pairs of shoes to walk out with the purchased shoe to cut reselling. Was on an episode on complex’s YouTube channel.

UBIQ does this with hype releases. Make em walk out the store and they throw the video up on instagram/twitter.

UC runs small, so general rule of thumb is to size up.
I'll double check though, once people get items in hand to see how sizing is this season

not always. my recent UC x DSM shirt fits tts. the hoodies look like they were printed on the same blanks supreme usually uses as well.

its best to wait for the sizing chart, though.

From previous collabs, they used supreme blanks. So i would assume to go with supreme sizing. Doubt they would use UC blanks. Tees would be +$150.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom