Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
po3mZEv8j

Ok cool Supreme does still know I exist haha. FINALLY got my week 1 items in! Tops and tees from that week all got cancelled, but it’s whatever at this point. Still waiting for my World Famous zip and hat from Week 2 to ship, maybe by week 4? And week 3 already ‘shipped’, but no movement. Lol Supreme all over this place right now.

po3mZEv8j

Ok cool Supreme does still know I exist haha. FINALLY got my week 1 items in! Tops and tees from that week all got cancelled, but it’s whatever at this point. Still waiting for my World Famous zip and hat from Week 2 to ship, maybe by week 4? And week 3 already ‘shipped’, but no movement. Lol Supreme all over this place right now.
You hooked us up and they returned the favor.

Haha gotta say I did start cracking up when I saw all those stickers. Just gave away all those stickers from last season and Supreme makes it rain this season :lol:

repped! calling dips on the necklace and molotov stickers if they ended up being spares :tongue:

Nike order shipped. Beasts went for bottle and black shorts on original release so the shoes sat but not today on Nike.

got shipping email for nba shorts.

Forgot what it felt like to get a damn shipping email smh

really wanted a damn jacket from NIKE this morning smh
u been salty so far man. Saw u flourish today on 700’s? It’ll come around in here. No more #boycott tags haha

u been salty so far man. Saw u flourish today on 700’s? It’ll come around in here. No more #boycott tags haha

nah its still #boycottSupreme until further notice :lol:

That order i was talking about was my uhhh friends order. :nerd:

Supreme been s***** on me with the stickers this season as usual. From all my week 1 orders (5 separate shipments) and my in store purchase, only got these
0310182259.jpg

But my homegirl got her order in...let me have her stickers, and I got my 1st week 3 order in today and I got a good amount of the ones I was missing :D
0310182304.jpg

Sliding to LA today, is the there usually a line for Supreme on sundays in LA I know it is in NYC and any chance they have a shoulder bag left?

Last edited:
Received both water bottle and gonz sweatshirt yesterday. Separate orders both from Chapter 4. Received skulls stickers from both orders. Looks like Chapter 4 has lots of skulls stickers left.

I'm happy to receive the skulls stickers but I wouldn't say they are must-haves

Skipped Week 3. Got my Diagonal hoodie in from week 2. I feel like it fits slightly looser than my older Supreme hoodies so im cool with that

Got the Prodigy, Saliva & big Molotov sticker (black) in too :pimp:

I dont really care for the Saliva or the FTW stickers. Wish i got the Skull bogo & big yellow Molotov stickers instead of them 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom