• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another week without an order confirmation email. I'll just wait and see if I get shipping. Fortunately, it doesn't seem like the one thing I want, the pen, is selling for much of a premium. But at $100, I think I would rather have another Lamy 2000.

week 1 stuff coming in one by one. received a waist bag ordered yesterday, two other bags came in today. just waiting on a sweatshirt and shirt now.

was only given one tracking number, which was for the first item received.

Heard LA store is out of bottles and pens. Guess I am about to take this ban LOL, will try next week with diff email and cc.

Does anyone know if they ban you right away or is there a number of times you can miss?

Thought this new queue system was gnna be an easy in and out (20-30 mins tops). It’s been an hour in supLa and I’m still in the back lollll

dang didnt know they didnt have pockets. Guess they followed the NBA aesthetic and didn't include them. Go see your tailor to get them added, shouldnt be more than $30

go in the M&N thread and ask what those dudes are paying to add in pockets :lol:. not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom