Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
$120 plus for a pen and water bottle!!

Gotta love Preme! :lol:

tenor.gif

Maaaan...had the white jersey, bottle, red Gonz hoodie, and a hat in my cart. I used my autofill but still had to manually enter my card and the site still popped me for using autofill!

Just ended up with a navy visor print which is what I was going for anyway. I impulse added everything else :lol:...serves me right I ain't need none of that ****.

- Preciate it.

i got an order through for the pen and water bottle, but rushed through checkout and put in the wrong state. confirmation email was received and pending charge on card, but i'm guessing it will all get cancelled...this happen to anyone else?

Welp it looks like my name/address is banned...

My debit cards haven't worked since Week 1 and now my CC didn't work either. I kept on getting "Unfortunately, we cannot process your payment. This could be due to your payment being declined by your card issuer."

I cleared my cookies before the drop and that didn't work. I even tried for a pair of boxers shortly after the New drop and still declined.

I was able to order the Gonz hoodie in Ash Grey on my girl's card again.....

So yeah, I think my name/address is no good anymore :frown:

(I'm gonna see if getting new cards will do the trick)

i got an order through for the pen and water bottle, but rushed through checkout and put in the wrong state. confirmation email was received and pending charge on card, but i'm guessing it will all get cancelled...this happen to anyone else?
Should be good. Zip code is probably the most important

Stop basing whether or not your order went through on others and just call the warehouse. Don't understand why yall play yourselves like this, can literally find out in 3 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom